Bury based DTE Risk & Financial Management has acquired Ashton-Under-Lyme based commercial insurance broker David Scott Insurance in a deal worth £1m in premium income. The operation will now be housed at the Bury office of DTE Group. This is the second acquisition made by DTE Risk & Financial Management in 18 months, following the acquisition of Harden Associates in April 2003.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future