Fortis Insurance has reported a 15% increase in year-on-year growth in gross written premium (GWP) (£142.5m in Q1 2005) and an overall GWP of £164.3m for the first quarter of 2006.
Barry Smith, chief executive of Fortis, commented: "We are delighted that the figures for Q1 2006 have exceeded our revenue expectations, with motor, household, travel and commercial all providing excellent returns to the business in terms of volume and value.
He said that its "partnership with brokers in particular
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product