A new close protection scheme for officer and company has been launched by specialist insurer, Camberford Law. The product will cover employers' and public liability as well as personal accident and life cover. David Ottewill, managing director of Camberford said: "The need for close protection has grown substantially over the last few years and the need for cover has never been greater. We believe our scheme will be very useful for those brokers that have involvement in this particular sector."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti