A new close protection scheme for officer and company has been launched by specialist insurer, Camberford Law. The product will cover employers' and public liability as well as personal accident and life cover. David Ottewill, managing director of Camberford said: "The need for close protection has grown substantially over the last few years and the need for cover has never been greater. We believe our scheme will be very useful for those brokers that have involvement in this particular sector."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData