Recently launched acquisition vehicle Cullum Capital Ventures (CCV) has announced its first broker purchase - Moffatt Saunders, which is based in Ware in Hertfordshire. Moffatt Saunders controls £9m of commercial and personal lines business. The company will continue to use the Moffatt Saunders brand and will operate from its current Ware offices under the continued management of Nick Amey, Moffatt Saunders chairman, and his team of around 25 staff.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO