Recently launched acquisition vehicle Cullum Capital Ventures (CCV) has announced its first broker purchase - Moffatt Saunders, which is based in Ware in Hertfordshire. Moffatt Saunders controls £9m of commercial and personal lines business. The company will continue to use the Moffatt Saunders brand and will operate from its current Ware offices under the continued management of Nick Amey, Moffatt Saunders chairman, and his team of around 25 staff.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData