Ashton West has been named as the new chief executive officer of theMotor Insurers' Bureau (MIB), the insurance industry's fund set up tocover the cost of claims incurred by uninsured drivers.
Mr West will take over as chief executive from James Read, who is retiringfrom the Bureau in the summer after 12 years in the job.
He joins the MIB from The Rubicon Corporation, where he was claimsdirector, having previously worked at Iron Trades and ReIntra. He willtake up his new post by the end of Apr
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti