Ashton West has been named as the new chief executive officer of theMotor Insurers' Bureau (MIB), the insurance industry's fund set up tocover the cost of claims incurred by uninsured drivers.
Mr West will take over as chief executive from James Read, who is retiringfrom the Bureau in the summer after 12 years in the job.
He joins the MIB from The Rubicon Corporation, where he was claimsdirector, having previously worked at Iron Trades and ReIntra. He willtake up his new post by the end of Apr
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData