Chubb Insurance has reconfigured its London office operations to create a 23-person team of cross-class underwriters and specialist staff. Andrew McKee, London manager at Chubb, said: "We have reconfigured our London operations to improve the accessibility and service for independent brokers. They will no longer have to liaise with underwriters across a variety of different departments, which will improve service."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017