Chubb Insurance has reconfigured its London office operations to create a 23-person team of cross-class underwriters and specialist staff. Andrew McKee, London manager at Chubb, said: "We have reconfigured our London operations to improve the accessibility and service for independent brokers. They will no longer have to liaise with underwriters across a variety of different departments, which will improve service."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five