Equity Insurance has completed two book acquisitions, transferring both personal lines and commercial accounts into its growing branch network. Business previously handled by Hampshire broker Direct Insurance Services will transfer to Equity's Basingstoke branch, while the accounts of Burnham on Sea broker JR & MS Turco General Insurance will be administered at the group's Bridgwater site.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results