Cullum Capital Ventures (CCV) has taken an investment stake in the general insurance business of Norwich-based broker Smith and Pinching. The business, which has a gross written premium of £13m, has a sizeable household scheme portfolio and a significant book of commercial and personal lines business, which represents about one third of Smith and Pinching Group's portfolio. As this is a minority stake, there will be no change of control. All staff will be retained in the current premises, wi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?