Government actions to tackle flooding must result in people being better protected and informed about the flood risk, according to the Association of British Insurers (ABI). Responding to the Government's response to the Pitt Review into the 2007 summer floods, Nick Starling, the ABI's director of general insurance and health, said: "We are pleased that the government is acting on all of the recommendations in the Pitt Review."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched