Government actions to tackle flooding must result in people being better protected and informed about the flood risk, according to the Association of British Insurers (ABI). Responding to the Government's response to the Pitt Review into the 2007 summer floods, Nick Starling, the ABI's director of general insurance and health, said: "We are pleased that the government is acting on all of the recommendations in the Pitt Review."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints