Co-operative Insurance (CIS) has introduced a new scheme where additional drivers, over the age of 19, will be able to earn their own no claim discount, while being the named driver under someone else's CIS policy. Each claim-free year accrued by the additional driver will be rewarded, with 35% for year one, 45% for two years and up to a maximum of 55% for three years. This no claims discount can then be transferred to a CIS policy under their own name.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall