Co-operative Insurance (CIS) has introduced a new scheme where additional drivers, over the age of 19, will be able to earn their own no claim discount, while being the named driver under someone else's CIS policy. Each claim-free year accrued by the additional driver will be rewarded, with 35% for year one, 45% for two years and up to a maximum of 55% for three years. This no claims discount can then be transferred to a CIS policy under their own name.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal