Welsh-based broker, Moorhouse Group has become the first independent UK insurance broker to establish an outbound call centre in India - less than two months after deciding to offshore.
The broker expects the call centre, based in Hyderabad, to generate £18m of commercial and liability business in 2005. Fifty staff have already been deployed in the call centre, with a further 50 to be moved in next January. An additional 80 members of staff will be recruited in the UK to manage the extra lead
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April