Travel Card that it claims will speed up the settlement of travel insurance claims and tackle holiday card fraud. InsureandGo will be able to credit the card with a settlement within hours of a claim being approved, and while the customer is still on holiday. Customers can also load the pre-paid card with cash and use it as a debit card. The card will be offered in conjunction with MasterCard service provider Altair Financial Services International and Raphaels Bank.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud