Travel Card that it claims will speed up the settlement of travel insurance claims and tackle holiday card fraud. InsureandGo will be able to credit the card with a settlement within hours of a claim being approved, and while the customer is still on holiday. Customers can also load the pre-paid card with cash and use it as a debit card. The card will be offered in conjunction with MasterCard service provider Altair Financial Services International and Raphaels Bank.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five