Following the formation of a strategic alliance with Catlin UK to provide directors' and officers' and professional indemnity cover, Angel Underwriting has launched a risk management support service for its nationwide broker network and policyholders. As part of its new service, Angel Underwriting will be providing its brokers with a number of benefits to pass onto their policyholders, including access to a free legal services advice line.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand