- Heath Lambert Group has recruited Aon director Bob Wallace as executive director of its construction division. Bob has over 30 years of experience in the construction insurance market and moved to Heath Lambert after 15 years with Aon, where he was responsible for direct construction clients, site risk exposure and the broking of risks in the London market.
Marsh has appointed Russell Watt as a business risk consultant in the company's Southampton office. Working within the corporate
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April