Community Broking Group (CBG), the Manchester insurance broker, has made two senior appointments. David Worsley has joined as an executive chairman from Texas Group, where he worked for more than a decade, most recently as financial director. In his new role, David will be looking at capital funding options with a view to driving forward CBG's acquisition strategy. Lord Tom Pendry also joins the company as non-executive director. Lord Wheeler is a privy councillor and former MP
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData