A special insurance leadership group is being set up by youth charity, The Prince's Trust. The Trust helps young people overcome problems and get their lives working by providing practical help including financial support, training and mentoring.
The Insurance Leadership Group (ILG) has been founded by The Prince's Trust with support from Sirius, to represent the insurance industry within this top-level networking forum for leaders from business and government.
The ILG is designed to support b
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results