Network Cobra has acquired Hammond Frey Marrington and Borland Financial Services. Borland is the 94th broker to join Cobra and the first from Scotland. John Lincoln, Cobra Network's managing director, said: "These are exciting times for Cobra Network as we continue to grow at an unprecedented rate." Cobra has also increased its member services by joining forces with All Risk Management and by introducing 'Cobra Accident Management,' a new motor claims management service.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand