After an absence of two years, AA Insurance has re-entered the van insurance market. The new cover is being offered in a new relationship with Fortis UK subsidiary OutRight, using a panel of insurers. Cover is fully AA branded and, in a separate arrangement with AA Business, European Van Rescue is available as an add-on. AA Van cover is available to traders who are either owner-drivers or have small fleets of up to four vans, up to a maximum of 3.5 tonnes.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m