Arista has launched a management liability portfolio product that will insure for employment practices liability, corporate legal liability cover as well as directors' and officers', which will be available in isolation. Cover will be provided by Hiscox to independent brokers through Arista's online trading service. Charles Earle, Arista's chief executive, said: "Times are tough for independent brokers so we are working to ensure they have the ammunition they need to compete."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results