Beazley Group has completed its acquisition of the entire existing share capital of Momentum Underwriting Management following approval from Lloyd's and the Financial Services Authority. The Momentum team, under the continued management of Chris Branch, forms Beazley's new accident and life division, further strengthening Beazley's product portfolio.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017