Towergate has acquired TF Bell Group. Under the deal, all 57 staff and directors have made the move to Towergate. The team will continue to be lead by chief executive officer Stephen Hough, and will be based on two sites in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Established in 1967, TF Bell is a general, healthcare and financial services broker handling in excess of £15m gross written premium.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017