Towergate has acquired TF Bell Group. Under the deal, all 57 staff and directors have made the move to Towergate. The team will continue to be lead by chief executive officer Stephen Hough, and will be based on two sites in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Established in 1967, TF Bell is a general, healthcare and financial services broker handling in excess of £15m gross written premium.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly