Primary Group has promoted Jonathan Davey to chief executive officer of its UK small and medium enterprise (SME) underwriting businesses, which will be held under a new intermediary holding company.
The new company - which, as yet, has no name - will comprise of Primary Group's existing commercial and personal accident underwriting agencies: ATD General, Europea, Primary Broker Services and Rural Insurance. Collectively, the businesses have an annual turnover just in excess of £60m.
Mr Davey s
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five