Broker Network has completed the acquisition of commercial insurance broker Sullivan Garrett - its 20th such acquisition. Based in Swindon, Wiltshire, Sullivan Garrett has been a member of Broker Network since June 2000. It will retain its brand identity, premises and staff. Malcolm Garrett, director of Sullivan Garrett, said: "The Broker Network is a trustworthy and well-suited acquirer of our business. We believe that Sullivan Garrett will continue to flourish under this brand."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product