National statistics released by the Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) have highlighted the scale of staged and induced motor accident fraud across the UK.
The IFB research findings on the extent of 'crash for cash' scams across the UK, together with regional 'hot spots', were presented to the All Political Party Working Group (APPWG) for Insurance and Financial Services.
Following the meeting, John Greenway, MP for Rydale and Chair of the APPWG, said: "Latest estimates from the IFB clearly demonstr
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal