UK medical insurer Clinicare has announced the departure of Derry Andrews as managing director by mutual agreement. Jean-Bernard Py, chief executive officer, said: "I am grateful to Derry Andrews for his contribution in establishing Clinicare as a respected player in the UK private medical insurance market. He leaves with the best wishes of the directors and staff."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups