UK medical insurer Clinicare has announced the departure of Derry Andrews as managing director by mutual agreement. Jean-Bernard Py, chief executive officer, said: "I am grateful to Derry Andrews for his contribution in establishing Clinicare as a respected player in the UK private medical insurance market. He leaves with the best wishes of the directors and staff."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack