Hill House Hammond has completed the acquisition of Caernarfon- and Porthmadog-based Bruce Edwards, Jones & Co. The acquisition will see the transfer of 9,000 personal lines policies, with all staff being retained. Bruce Edwards, Jones & Co will continue to operate its existing commercial lines policies.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups