Hill House Hammond has completed the acquisition of Caernarfon- and Porthmadog-based Bruce Edwards, Jones & Co. The acquisition will see the transfer of 9,000 personal lines policies, with all staff being retained. Bruce Edwards, Jones & Co will continue to operate its existing commercial lines policies.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five