Marsh and its sister firm Kroll have launched an online global survey to help businesses, government entities, educational institutions and other organisations evaluate their preparedness for a pandemic. The survey will assist participants with assessing key preparedness measures such as monitoring avian flu developments and reviewing appropriate insurance policies for coverage and limits.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand