Allianz Schemes has confirmed that it will be targeting brokers in the London Market to develop its schemes business with.
Jon Layton, broker and affinity new business developer at Allianz Schemes, said: "We have been investigating potential opportunities with all types of brokers - from the larger players, to the smaller Lloyd's brokers and regional brokers.
"Allianz already has a presence in the London Market in the commercial and global risks sectors, but as far as schemes are concerned, we hav
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m