St Paul Travelers has announced a new UK strategy, which will include adopting a much broader appetite for risk.
Mike Bridge, assistant general manager, sales and distribution, at St Paul Travelers, confirmed that it was aiming to double its customer base of 11,000 policyholders with the next market inflection.
"We want to broaden our appetite away from being a 'niche' player," Mr Bridge explained. "We also want to have a bigger reach, and be more visible to our customers than ever before."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData