Canopius Managing Agents has launched a service company, Canopius Underwriting. Canopius, through its merger with Creechurch Underwriting in 2006, acquired two service companies Impact Underwriting and Charrington 962. In support of future development through the service company distribution channel, Canopius has, with immediate effect, merged the two companies into a single entity - Canopius Underwriting.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData