Canopius Managing Agents has launched a service company, Canopius Underwriting. Canopius, through its merger with Creechurch Underwriting in 2006, acquired two service companies Impact Underwriting and Charrington 962. In support of future development through the service company distribution channel, Canopius has, with immediate effect, merged the two companies into a single entity - Canopius Underwriting.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017