The Broker Network (TBN) has claimed that it has achieved record Member Satisfaction Survey (MSS) results for 2007, after it commissioned an independent market research consultant to review the levels of satisfaction of its members. The research revealed that 96% of 2007 respondents mainly or completely agreed that they received good value from their membership (2006: 94%). The respondents also said their membership was important, with 78% claiming that it was 'very important' or 'indispensable'
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017