The Broker Network (TBN) has claimed that it has achieved record Member Satisfaction Survey (MSS) results for 2007, after it commissioned an independent market research consultant to review the levels of satisfaction of its members. The research revealed that 96% of 2007 respondents mainly or completely agreed that they received good value from their membership (2006: 94%). The respondents also said their membership was important, with 78% claiming that it was 'very important' or 'indispensable'
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData