Troubled US insurance giant AIG is set to reveal a fourth-quarter loss of up to $60bn. According to reports on CNBC, AIG is believed to be talking to the US government about another cash injection despite already being 80% state-owned. The losses, due to be announced on 2 March, are thought to be write-downs on commercial property and other assets.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData