Beachcroft Wansbroughs' financial services division has added another element to the range of advice it offers clients, with the introduction of a 'Treating Customers Fairly' (TCF) service. The service has been designed to help firms identify legal risks and how best to embed TCF into their corporate culture and philosophy and respond to the points outlined in the FSA's recent paper. The service follows a three-step process, and reflects the nature of each business.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall