Towergate Underwriting has launched a new broker support unit with the aim of giving its brokers access to the diverse range of underwriters in the group and to assist with any agency queries. The launch follows research that showed that intermediaries required help to find the most appropriate underwriting facilities from a daunting selection that currently numbers around 200.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016