Brokerbility has continued its expansion with the acquisition of Beecrofts Insurance Services by member Stanmore Insurance Brokers. With this addition, the business has brought the combined corporate-personal insurance brokerage into its already 24-strong brokerage network, though Beecrofts will operate from its existing site until the new year. Brokerbility, under the leadership of new managing director Ina Stutz, has said it plans to continue to grow business through future acquisitions.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five