Hiscox has recently undertaken a group restructure in order to give its individual divisions a closer geographic focus. The redevelopment was undertaken due to Hiscox's business expansion in the US. As a result, Hiscox's Lloyd's operation will now focus solely on the London Market and its Global Markets business will be renamed Hiscox London. The Global Markets hubs in Paris and New York will come under the European and US businesses respectively.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product