Hiscox has recently undertaken a group restructure in order to give its individual divisions a closer geographic focus. The redevelopment was undertaken due to Hiscox's business expansion in the US. As a result, Hiscox's Lloyd's operation will now focus solely on the London Market and its Global Markets business will be renamed Hiscox London. The Global Markets hubs in Paris and New York will come under the European and US businesses respectively.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal