Marsh UK has made a move into the network sphere with the establishment of ProBroker, a proposition aimed at achieving greater penetration in the regional small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) market.
The broker said it would target established brokers with a GWP of between £3m-£10m, offering enhanced products and earnings in return for what Julie Page, head of Marsh UK's commercial practice, described a definite commitment.
"If you are a member of Marsh ProBroker, it would be an exclusive memb
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017