Record numbers of Britons are buying international private medical cover as the number of people with second homes has rocketed. Figures from the Nationwide Building Society have shown foreign home purchases have risen 85% in the last decade, up from 89,000 to 165,000. This stampede to buy a place in the sun has been matched by the number of people taking out international private medical insurance, with Bupa International seeing the number of customers increase by 20% since 2001.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers