Business interruption (BI) is the biggest threat to firms in the UKand Europe, according to a new risk management survey by Aon, whichquestioned leading businesses across western Europe. Loss of reputationwas the second-biggest fear.
Aon's European development director, Patrick Thomas, said the WTC attackand its aftermath had put BI back at the top of the risk manager'sagenda.
Aon asked companies to rate 17 different areas of risk in order ofperceived danger. The threat of terrorism was, surpr
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly