Business interruption (BI) is the biggest threat to firms in the UKand Europe, according to a new risk management survey by Aon, whichquestioned leading businesses across western Europe. Loss of reputationwas the second-biggest fear.
Aon's European development director, Patrick Thomas, said the WTC attackand its aftermath had put BI back at the top of the risk manager'sagenda.
Aon asked companies to rate 17 different areas of risk in order ofperceived danger. The threat of terrorism was, surpr
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017