SSP has secured the account from Fortis Insurance as the insurer's IT partner for the newly won Age Concern deal. SSP will be supplying both a call centre's application and an internet trading solution for use in the 170 Age Concern outlets based across the UK. Fortis will be handling in excess of 800,000 policies per annum through these systems.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall