SSP has secured the account from Fortis Insurance as the insurer's IT partner for the newly won Age Concern deal. SSP will be supplying both a call centre's application and an internet trading solution for use in the 170 Age Concern outlets based across the UK. Fortis will be handling in excess of 800,000 policies per annum through these systems.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal