The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is aiming to make insurance more accessible in the coming year, citing the importance for individuals and businesses to receive professional advice when selecting coverage.
Insurance availability has been named the overarching theme of Biba's 2009 manifesto, which will be disseminated among its members, government offices and the press.
This will be the second year that the association has produced a manifesto, which it called the most "structure
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand