The Insurance Age Broker Forum has proved a great success, receiving many thousands of hits since its initial launch.
Brokers have used the forum to share information and ask for advice from fellow brokers around the UK as well as sharing gripes and frustrations about the Financial Services Authority.
So, whether you feel like venting your spleen or want to pass on a bit of industry knowledge, go to www.insuranceage.com.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future