Allianz Insurance has purchased 340,000 ordinary shares at 4p each in the Manchester-based broker CBG. Following this purchase, the beneficial holding of Allianz is 675,000 ordinary shares, which represents approximately 5.6% of the company's current issued share capital. The broker stated that this investment fitted in with its plans to broaden its institutional investor base following the Placings and the addition of GF Baskeyfield & Company.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five