Allianz Insurance has purchased 340,000 ordinary shares at 4p each in the Manchester-based broker CBG. Following this purchase, the beneficial holding of Allianz is 675,000 ordinary shares, which represents approximately 5.6% of the company's current issued share capital. The broker stated that this investment fitted in with its plans to broaden its institutional investor base following the Placings and the addition of GF Baskeyfield & Company.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly