The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has warned that suggestions from the Transport Select Committee for the insurance industry to reduce premiums for novice drivers could lead to increased premiums for claim-free drivers. Graeme Trudgill, Biba's technical services manager, said: "We believe it is only fair that the higher cost of claims caused by young drivers is reflected in their premiums."
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April