The Chartered Insurance Institute hired a new director of general insurance to replace Peter Knowles. Former Independent and Axa manager Alasdair Stewart started in December reporting directly to chief executive officer Dr Sandy Scott. MrStewart quit his directorship at business consultancy Aspira to take up the role. He said he was looking forward to starting and said there "would be plenty of work to do".
Mike Dodd left Acturis 12 months after joining from competitor SSP. In a brief statement A
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017