Beazley Group has acquired Momentum Underwriting Management (MUM). With a plan to underwrite around £54m of GWP for 2009, Beazley said the acquisition was consistent with its strategy to diversify its portfolio of specialist business into niche international markets. While MUM will continue as an agency, Beazley's share of the business will be underwritten by two new Lloyd's syndicates.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData