The Insurance Age Broker Forum has proved a great success, receiving many thousands of hits since its initial launch.
Brokers have used the forum to share information and ask for advice from fellow brokers around the UK as well as sharing gripes and frustrations about the Financial Services Authority.
So, whether you feel like venting your spleen or want to pass on a bit of industry knowledge, go to www.insuranceage.com.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData