The Financial Services Practitioner Panel has welcomed comments by Financial Services Authority chairman Callum McCarthy on the role of consumer responsibility in retail financial markets. Roy Leighton, chairman of the panel said: "An open, common-sense discussion on what may reasonably be expected from firms and consumers should benefit both sides."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel