At age 25, Stuart Whalley has gained a reputation for taking the lead, distinguishing himself in the market by using great flair, drive and initiative to achieve many business goals.
In September 2002, Stuart Whalley, now 25, was one of the original team of five sitting in a one-room office waiting for the phone to ring, oblivious of the success story he was about to be part of.
His group, Fresh! Insurance Group, is a growing motor insurance broker, targeting niche audiences. With its main Lad
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?