At age 25, Stuart Whalley has gained a reputation for taking the lead, distinguishing himself in the market by using great flair, drive and initiative to achieve many business goals.
In September 2002, Stuart Whalley, now 25, was one of the original team of five sitting in a one-room office waiting for the phone to ring, oblivious of the success story he was about to be part of.
His group, Fresh! Insurance Group, is a growing motor insurance broker, targeting niche audiences. With its main Lad
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched