Lloyd's insurer Kiln has announced plans to reduce its capacity by 14% next year. The company said it made the decision "in light of expected competition in certain classes of business next year". Kiln operates in reinsurance, accident and health, aviation, marine and special risks and property.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData