Lloyd's insurer Kiln has announced plans to reduce its capacity by 14% next year. The company said it made the decision "in light of expected competition in certain classes of business next year". Kiln operates in reinsurance, accident and health, aviation, marine and special risks and property.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall